Age-appropriate phonics for secondary schools
If you have even one student significantly behind in their reading then you need:
That Reading Thing - an age-appropriate linguistic phonics programme
- TRT was created for teenagers reading below chronological age.
- It is used around the world with teens and adults in a variety of settings.
- This training is for staff who can work one-to-one.
- The tutor course is all online and accessible in your own time,
- It requires about 7-8 hours to complete.
- Student sessions are delivered face-to-face for about an hour per week but timing is flexible.
- The £170 cost per tutor includes all resources for working one-to-one.